Membership Form - General Information
(not to be published)
(not to be published)
(number of years)
(fire extinguishers, sprinklers, handrails, smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors, etc.)
It is required for all BBIC members to carry current Bed & Breakfast Business Liability Insurance. We recommend a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability coverage. Please include your liability coverage declaration page and send to: info@InnsofColorado.org
I certify that:
- 1. My inn provides short term, overnight lodging in which breakfast and refreshments are included in the room rate and I have completed the self-evaluation form for Membership.
- 2. My inn carries a minimum of $1,000,000 current business liability insurance and will submit a current liability coverage page to the association. I release from liability, the association and all members thereof.
- 3. My inn assumes responsibility for meeting all applicable Bed and Breakfast business requirements (i.e. sales tax, business licenses, health regulations, zoning, etc.) to be enforced by state and local authorities.
- 4. My inn operates in a professional business-like manner in accordance with the practices and standards of the association.
- 5. I understand that it is incumbent upon all members to engage in bed and breakfast activities in the spirit of goodwill and cooperation with all Member inns.
- 6. I understand that failure to comply with the BBIC bylaws may result in termination of membership.
- 7. I understand that should my inn receive complaints/be subject to grievances that follow up will be made by the association as determined by the BBIC Membership Committee.
- 8. My inn is responsible for paying current dues and submitting an annual agreement form.
- 9. I understand that BBIC Membership is transferable when an inn changes ownership and that BBIC must be notified of the change within one month of the new ownership.
- 10. That when I terminate my membership and my inn wishes to rejoin BBIC, that I must submit a new application for BBIC Membership.
- 11. I understand and have completed the Standards Self Evaluation Checklist (See Step 3)
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY