SouthWestern Eggs FiestaPrint Page
Servings:Makes 12, but can easily be adapted for more
- 12 5-8 oz Individual Souffle Dishes ((2 eggs per person) )
- 24 eggs ((1 ounce per person) )
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese
- bacon bits or crumbled turkey bacon
- sour cream (For Topping)
- mild picante sauce (For Topping)
- 6 snack-size four tortillas ((1 tortilla/ 2 persons))
- Parsley (For Garnish)
Well grease soufflé' dishes with non stick spray and break two eggs into each dish. Slice tortillas in half and place in dishes with flat edge down and outside eggs to form a U shape around outer edge of dish.
Top with 1 oz. slice of cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon or bacon bits & sprinkle with a dash of cilantro.
Temp. and Time: Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are done, cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly brown. Top with a dab of sour cream and tsp. of picante sauce. Sprinkle a dash of cilantro on top and serve on a plate. Garnish with additional parsley if desired.