Festive Gluten-Free GranolaPrint Page
Servings:Makes 12 1/4 cup servings.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup broken pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds or both
- 1/4 cup cocnut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries or both
Preheat oven to 250 F degrees.
In a large bowl combine oats, nuts, seeds, coconut and brown sugar.
In a separate bowl mix maple syrup, oil & salt; stir into the dry ingredients.
Spread mixture on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake for one hour, stirring every 10mins.
Remove from the oven and mix in raisins or other preferred dried fruits.
Serve granola with milk or over yogurt.