Servings:Serves 8 - 10
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded swiss cheese
In large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp, drain.
Mix together the remaining ingredients, stir in bacon mixture.
Transfer to a greased 9 x 13 pan.
Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until eggs are set and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.