Colorado Inns for Sale
When you make the decision to join the world of innkeeping, there are few things more exciting than to see the words: Bed and Breakfast For Sale! Your heart begins to beat a little quicker, your dreams soar and your imagination takes over- what will that special “inn for sale” purchase mean for you in the coming months?
Explore this list of fine bed and breakfast properties throughout Colorado, knowing that these innkeepers are electing to pursue other life opportunities. Each provides wonderful and heartwarming stories to share about their bed and breakfast inns and the special guests who have graced their doorsteps over the years.
Here you will find BBIC Member Inns (listed first). We also offer opportunities for non-members to advertise here. Please see advertising rates at the end of this page. Click here for ad rates.
Inn Name: Pikes Peak Paradise Bed & Breakfast
Address: 236 Pinecrest Road
Owners: Ron W. Pijut
Website: www.pikespeakparadise.com – E-mail Info@pikespeakparadise.com
Asking Price: $1,500,000.00
Contact Name: Ron W. Pijut
Contact Number: 719-687-6656 – E-mail Info@pikespeakparadise.com
Description: Location, Location, Location. Turnkey Operation. Own a Prime Bed and Breakfast with the BEST 9000 foot breathtaking panoramic view of Pikes Peak and one million healthy acres of Pikes National Forest.
Pikes Peak Paradise has been renovated and beautifully redecorated in a boutique style bed and breakfast in imported euro modern furnishings and a fine art collection. The five updated suites include brand new 1,200 thread-count linens, down pillows, down comforters, duvet covers, Egyptian cotton towels, and Spa Robes. All suites offer WIFI, Flat Screens, CD/DVD Players, romantic music and over 1,000 DVD movies. Recently added: New roof, new concrete siding and new solar system to be installed in the fall.
3 SOURCES OF REVENUE for a Viable Business Opportunity
- B&B Rentals
- Small Weddings/Events
- Gift Shop
- 2.28 Acres
- 5 suites with hot tubs/Jacuzzis
- Most Indoor & Outdoor furnishings, all lighting fixtures & some artwork
- 3 Swarovski Crystal Chandeliers
- Arthur Furman 185 piece hand blown glass chandelier with Aladdin hoist
- 5 level Amphitheatre wedding/event area.
- Plumbed for an outdoor fireplace and outdoor kitchenette area under the gazebo.
- Includes all table bases, tabletops, chairs, white/ivory linens for tables, chair covers, napkins, Royal Doulton China, silverware, glassware and barware.
- 1,400 native bushes and trees have been planted.
- Retaining wall built alongside circle driveway.
- 150 Pinecrest Road – Additional 1.86 acre of land adjacent to Pikes Peak Paradise. Build a future cabin or owner’s main residence.
- 10+ years of marketing
- Fire mitigation completed in 2014.
BBIC Members: FREE listing
PAID LISTINGS (Non-Members): (6 months)
Basic $100: 100 word description, name, address, phone, links to inn/realtor websites and email contact.
Expanded $150: 1 photo, 250 word description, name, address, phone numbers, links to inn/realtor website and email contact.
Payment must be received prior to listing upload. Renewal listings are invoiced via email one month prior to expiration. Payments must be received before expiration or your listing will be removed.
For more information, E-mail