1. I pledge to maintain high standards of cleanliness, inn appearance, professionalism, hospitality and safety.
2. I certify the bed & breakfast has a resident innkeeper in accordance with the published standards.
3. I understand that if substantiated complaints arise on standards of Innkeeping that it will warrant removal from the organization.
4. I understand that screening of guests is the responsibility of each individual innkeeper.
5 I promise to serve a quality & well presented continental or full breakfast which is included in the room rate.
6. I agree to pay membership fees upon receipt of bill. Failure to pay by the published deadline date will terminate membership in the organization.
7 I assume responsibility regarding State or Local ordinances and/or licenses including applicable sales tax, required for my business.
8. I release from liability the organization and all members thereof and certify that I will provide proof of and carry adequate guest liability insurance for my business.
9 I agree to display and distribute BBIC state guides in guest common areas.
10. I agree to make BBIC comment cards readily available to guests
11. I have read and understand the organization bylaws for Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado and agree to abide by said bylaws. I understand that failure to adhere to the organization bylaws will warrant removal from the organization.
12. Member inns who are affiliated or rated by an outside group (AAA, Mobil, ABBA, PAII for example.) and desire to use the affiliation names or ratings as part of your inn description in the BBIC State Guide or on the BBIC Web Site, must complete the statement below.